2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup (110g) spelt flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. lemon juice
3/4 cup (180ml) almond milk
3/4 cup (150g) strawberries, sliced
1 tbsp. coconut oil
4 tbsp. coconut yogurt
4 tbsp. maple syrup
- Mash the banana with a fork and combine them with the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon juice. Next, slowly add in almond milk until you get a thick batter.
- Finally, fold in the sliced strawberries, leaving some for garnish.
- Heat some of the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, not too hot as then the pancakes will burn. Spoon a little less than ¼ cup of the batter per pancake (this will make around 8 pancakes).
- Cook the pancakes for about 3 minutes on one side, then when bubbles start to appear flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve the pancakes with a tablespoon of coconut yogurt and maple syrup, and garnish with remaining strawberries.
- Nutrition information is per 2 pancakes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins