At this point, my Mom has had plenty of flowers, candy and brunches, so this year I’m taking a healthy angle to her Mother’s Day gift. I need my parents and I want them to be around forever and ever. There are so many healthy splurges out right now that I think my Mom will love even if she wouldn’t get them for herself. So, I’ll be getting them for her! (Yes, Mother– if you’re reading this you’ll be getting one of the following from me in a few days).
Help me choose… what should I get my Mom for Mother’s Day?
Fitbit Charge HR: A simple goal of 10,000 steps can change everything if you’re looking to be more active. Tracking your steps can be the encouragement Mom needs to park a little further out in the parking lot or take an afternoon stroll!
- Accurately track all-day stats like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, and active minutes
- See daily stats, time of day, and exercise mode with a bright OLED display
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- Get call notifications right on your wrist
- Access real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to stay on track
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 120 leading smartphones
Which would you get for your mom? What should I get for mine?