When you see celebrities looking perfectly put together, it’s usually because they have a personal stylist. A stylist is someone who arranges your clothing and outfits so that you look your best.
Of course, hiring a stylist can cost a pretty penny, so today I’m going to show you how I got a personal styling session for $20. Finding items that you like and then figuring out how to put them together can be an overwhelming task.
The resource I use is called Dia & Co.
Dia & Co is a styling service for plus size women up to a size 32.
I took a visit to their headquarters last week for an extra fun dressing room confidential with one of their stylists, Margaret.
Want to Follow me on Pinterest? Click Here
How to Hire a Stylist for $20
- Sign up for Dia & Co
- Fill out their customer profile (tip: give them links to your instagram and pinterest so that they can see what you’re drawn to)
- Pay their $20 styling fee
- Wait for your personally curated box
- Purchase the items you love, send back what you don’t in one of their pre paid envelopes
How to Hire a Stylist for Free
- Your $20 styling fee turns into a credit that you can use towards your purchase
Leave a comment letting me know which looks you liked on me and which looks you’d like to try for yourself!
Thank you so much, Margaret… I had a blast hanging out with you!!
What do you think of these looks? Would you try Dia & Co?
This post is a Collaboration with Dia & Co. All Opinions are My Own.