I’m a little nervous about today’s video because its my first full makeup tutorial. I’m no makeup artist, but I do wear makeup everyday to even out some dark spots/skin discoloration that I have.
When I’m going out, I like to play with smokey eyes and contouring, but on a regular day-to-day basis, my main goal is to get out the door without looking crazy, so I keep it simple.
I’ve had requests for a makeup tutorial from a few of you girls (special shout out to NJPineappleGirl who has been asking for years haha) , so here goes. I’ve listed all of the products and brushes I use below so you can grab anything that catches your eye. Let me know what you think?
- Moisturizer: Here
- Eyebrow pencil: Here
- Primer with SPF 35: Here
- Skin Perfecting Brush: Here
- Conceal and Correct Palette (Dark): Here
- Foundation Brush: Here
- Beauty Blender: Here
- Ultimate Kabuki Brush: Here
- Pro Finish Multi Use Powder Foundation: Here
- Dark Blush Palette: Here
- Blush Brush: Here
- Eyeshadow Primer: Here
- Full Exposure Travel Palette: Here
- Eyeshadow Palette: Here
- Roller Lash Mascara: Here
- Shea Butter Tinted Lip Balm: Here